The Room Memberships Report API lists all room memberships created in your organization. Company admins can access the API using the API keys generated from their company dashboard. Use filter parameters to narrow the API results.
Note: Some attributes may not be returned if they do not contain a value.
List of attributes response:
- Unique ID of the room.
- Unique ID of the user.
- Email address of the user.
- Types of users based on level of access to the room.
- Room Admin: User with full access
- Room Member: User with limited access
- Guest: View-only access
- Date when the user joined the room.
- Date of the user's last activity in the mural.
- Number of days since the last activity performed in the room.
- Date when the user was invited to the room.
- ID of the member who invited the user to the room.
- Email address of the member who invited the user to the room.
- Boolean. When true, the user can create murals in the room.
- Boolean. When true, the user can duplicate the room.
- Boolean. When true, the user can invite other users to the room.
- Number of murals in the room.